Google Sheets Zoom-In and Zoom-Out are one of the latest features which were recently added. Earlier, browser customization options were used to perform Zoom operations in Google Sheet. However, with the new improved Google Sheets, we can either use the keyboard shortcut or built-in function to Zoom the spreadsheet.
On this page, we have provided you with all the necessary information on how to Zoom the Sheet with important Google Spreadsheet tips. Read on to find out more.
Table of Contents
Google Sheets Zoom Shortcut using Built-in Functions
The new Zoom functionality added in the Google Spreadsheet allows us to adjust the view settings of the sheet within few clicks. The steps use the Zoom feature in Google Sheet are explained below:
- Step 1: Open the Google Spreadsheet.
- Step 2: Go to the toolbar and click on the Zoom icon as shown below.
- Step 3: Now change the Zoom settings as per your screen.
Zoom-In or Zoom-Out using Menu Options
To use Google Sheet Zoom-in or Zoom-Out using menu options follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open the Google Sheet.
- Step 2: Click on “View” and select “Zoom“.
- Step 3: As soon as you click on the Zoom option, you will get various options. Resize the sheet as per your specifications.
Keyboard Shortcuts to Zoom-In and Zoom-Out in Google Sheets
The keyboard shortcuts which are used to perform the Zoom function in Google Sheets are explained below:
|Zoom In Google Sheets||Cntrl + Plus Button||Cmd + Plus Button|
|Zoom Out Google Sheets||Cntrl + Minus Button||Cmd + Minus Button|
|Restore Zoom back to 100%||Cntrl + 0||Cmd + 0|
Using Browser to Zoom-In and Zoom-Out Google Sheets
This was the old method that was used to Zoom the Google Sheets. The steps to Zoom-In or Zoom-Out the Google Sheet are explained below:
- Step 1: Click on Customize and Control icon in the chrome browser.
- Step 2: Now click on the “Zoom” icon and resize the window.
The main drawback of this method is that, if you resize the spreadsheet, then the entire browser windows will also be resized.